Ambrose Alli University, AAU part-time-degree programmes admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is now on sale.
The authorities of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma is inviting suitably qualified and interested candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session part-time degree programmes.
AAU Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
The following degree programmes are available at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
3. B.Sc. Business Administration
4. B.Sc. Computer Science
5. B.Sc. Economics
6. B.A. English
7. B.Sc. Public Administration
NOTE: No case of awaiting results shall be entertained
AAU Part-Time Degree Method of Application.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/ptee2015.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be send to the provided email address (ps your email not the cybercafe’s mail).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload you passport photograph.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
The form is N16,250.00 (Sixteen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira) .
- Click on the ticket you just created to print your payment slip which you will be required to present at the bank.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to purchase the eTranzact application PIN (payment voucher) with the payment slip.
- Use the eTranzact confirmation order number (PIN) generated for you at the bank to complete your payment transaction by clicking on the ticket generated above and re-querying it using your PIN.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, you can proceed to submit your completed application form and print your application slip.
All applications should be done by Thursday, 31st December, 2015.
AAU Part-Time Degree Entrance Exam.
Candidates are expected to write an Aptitude Test on a date to be announced later before they can be considered for admission.
AAU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
FACULTY OF ARTS
(a) B.A. English.
Candidates seeking admission into the Department of English are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in following subjects: English Language, Literature in English and any other three Arts, or Social Science subjects.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) B.Sc Accounting.
(b) B.Sc Banking and Finance.
(c) B.Sc Business Administration.
(d) B.Sc Public Administration.
(i) Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Management Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in following subjects: Mathematics, English, Economics and any other two Social Science Subject from Commence, Geography,Accounting etc.
(ii) Candidates seeking admission into Public Administration in addition must have credit pass in Government.
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
(a) B.Sc Computer Science.
Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Natural Sciences are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) NABTEB at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any other two from Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Economics.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
(a) B.Sc Economics
(i) Candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Social Sciences are expected to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE O/L in not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes in the following: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any 2 other Social Science subjects.
(a) FIVE YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
(i) Candidates should possess SSCE/ WASC/ ASC/ NECO/ GCE/ TCII etc with 5 credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language and other Departmental and Faculty Requirements.
(ii) Candidates are expected to write an entrance examination before they could be considered for admission.
(b) DIRECT ENTRY: FOUR YEARS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, NCE, or equivalent (at acceptable level) Diploma Certificate (at not less than Merit Grade) in related areas plus SSCE/NCEO/GCE (O/L) etc at not more than two sittings with 5 credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and other Departmental Requirements.
(i) FIVE YEARS
Candidates with SSCE/NECO/GCE (O/L) seeking admission into any programmes will spend five years.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Admitted Direct Entry Candidates will spend four years.
(d) GENERAL INFORMATION
(a) Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2011 must present the originals of their certificates and not statement of results slips.
(b) All completed application forms should be accompanied with the following:
– Passport size photograph
– Photocopies of credentials.
– Photocopy of receipt of purchase of application form.