AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry – The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA admission Screening Exercise application form for admission into all course/programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Year is now on sale. AAUA Post- UTME cut-off mark is 180.
Latest Update: AAUA Cut-Off Marks for Admission Exercise – 2016/17.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2016/2017 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise application form is now on sale.
Candidates eligible for AAUA Post UTME.
Candidates eligible for the screening are those who made AAUA their first choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME and scored 180 and above; and DE candidates who chose AAUA as their first or second choice.
AAUA Post UTME Payment & Registration Procedure.
Candidates should visit the University website www.aaua.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise as from 26th July, 2016 after the payment of N2,500.00 only at any branch of the following banks:
First Bank ,
Candidates should note that they are to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt No and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME/DE Online.
Candidates are requested to log on to the registration website (ase.aaua.edu.ng), to confirm payment and continue with the admission screening registration.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their results and any other required information on the portal.
- Any falsification of results by candidates will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB results.
- Candidates awaiting results should upload such results as soon as the results are released.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the screening exercise to enable the University to capture all relevant entry requirements for the admission exercise.