Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA sandwich degree programmes admission form for the 2014/2015 academic session is now on sale.
The authorities of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for the following Sandwich Degree Programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session:
AAUA Sandwich Degree Programmes.
1. Arts Education Programmes
- B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba
- B.A (Ed.) History
- B.A. (Ed.) Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Adult Education
2. Educational Management Programme
- B. Ed. Educational Management
3. Guidance and Counselling Programmes
i. B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
4. Science and Technical Education Programmes
- B.Sc (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
5. Social Science Education Programmes
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B. Ed. Social Studies
AAUA Sandwich Degree Admission Requirements:
See attached Admission Requirements/Visit University Website: www.aaua.edu.ng .
AAUA Sandwich Degree Method of Application.
Candidates are required to obtain application forms through payment to any branch of the following Banks:
Skye Bank and Enterprises Bank
for a sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11, 000.00) including bank charges.
Thereafter, log on to the University website at www.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy to be able to proceed with the application.You are also required to submit a copy of the printed application form to the Institute of Education.
Duration of AAUA Sandwich Degree.
The programme takes a minimum of four years for direct entry applicants and a minimum of five years for UTME applicants.
AAUA Sandwich Degree Admission Form – Closing Date.
This application shall close four weeks from the date of this publication (JULY 2).