Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Division of Agricultural Colleges admission list for the 2014/2015 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Division of Agricultural Colleges (DAC) for the 2014/2015 academic session that the authorities of the institution have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the HND, ND, Pre-ND and Certificate programmes of the Division of Agricultural Colleges.
Check ABU DAC Admission List.
1. Go to ABU DAC admission status checking portal at http://abu.edu.ng/dacadmision/.
2. Enter your application number where required,
3. Finally, click on Search to access your ABU DAC admission status.
All admitted candidates should report to their various Colleges as from Monday, 3rd November, 2014. Each candidate should bring along the originals of his/her credentials for purpose of registration as follows:
1. Original and photocopies of certificates listed in the application forms
2. Four (4) recent passport size photographs
3. Birth certificate or Declaration of Age Certificate
4. Local Government Indigene Certificate
5. Evidence of sponsorship (if any)
NB: Each candidate listed here for Pre-ND must purchase Joint Admissions and Matricultation Board (JAMB) form for the forthcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in 2015.