Bowen University announced the commencement date for the 2014/2015 academic session and some important information to all fresh and returning students of the institution.
This is to inform all students of Bowen University, Parents/ Guardians and the general public that the 2014/ 2015 Academic Session of the University shall commence as follows:
|BBSF Executive Resumes||12th September, 2014|
|Freshmen Resume||15th &16th September, 2014|
|Returning Students Resume||22nd September, 2014|
|Orientation for Freshmen||25th September, 2014|
1. All students are advised to comply strictly with the above schedules and ensure that they pay the minimum required fees failing which they will not be allowed on campus.
2. All freshmen are required to come with the originals and photocopies of their ‘O’ level statement of result(s), birth certificate, 2014 UTME result slips, receipt of payment of required school fees, and all duly completed admission documents.
3. Freshmen awaiting their ‘O’ level results should not resume until the results are released and they satisfy requirements specified by the University.
4. Any Freshman (except those awaiting result) who fails to report as stipulated may forfeit his/her admission.
5. Parents and Guardians are requested to ensure that their children/wards comply with the rules and regulations as stipulated in the Student Handbook.
We wish all our students a successful session
Dr. K. A. Ogunleye