CIPM 2014 Annual Competition for Undergraduates in Varsities, Polytechnics:
Undergraduates in Nigerian Universities & Polytechnics are hereby encouraged to participate in the 2014 Annual Essay Competition of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) of Nigeria.
Prizes to be won include:
- 1st Prize: N125, 000:00, 2 Human Resources Management books and employment opportunity/prospect.
- 2nd Prize: N100, 000:00 and 2 Human Resources Management books.
- 3rd Prize: N 75, 000:00 and 2 Human Resources Management books.
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners.
- All expenses paid trip to Abuja for CIPM 2014 Annual National Conference.
Entries for the competition should cover the theme: Expanding Employment Opportunity for Nigeria Youth: The Self-Employment Imperative and must be:
- Original, empirical and meet the standard for publication in local and international journals.
- Typed in double line spacing (Times Roman with 12 points font size); more than 10 pages of A4 paper or 3,000 words.
- Include citation of sources; in-text and work cited must appear at the end of the essay. Plagiarism in all form is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
The following documents must be attached to all entries:
- Reference letter from the Registrar of the participant’s institution;
- Photocopy of participant’s admission letter to current institution; and
- One recent passport sized photograph, current mobile telephone number and e-mail address of the participant.
All entries, “spiral bound”, should be sent to: The Registrar, CIPM on or before Thursday, July 31, 2014. Please note that:
- Electronic entries with scanned copies of documents 1-3 (indicated above) can be sent in Microsoft Word. format to: and copy: .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Past winners are not eligible to participate.
For further information, please log on: www.cipmnigeria.org or call 08037167899; 08097727461 and 08121969766.