Ebonyi State University, EBSU acceptance fee payment for the 2015/2016 academic session has commenced.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2015/2016 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved EBSU acceptance fee to accept their admission.
Suv are required to pay fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) non-refundable acceptance fee and fifty naira (N50) stamp duty, payable into EBSU Account No. 1004173297 with UBA PLC Abakaliki. All concerned are given up to 9th October 2015 to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity. After payment, candidates are advised to log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as new student and print out the payment of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip using scratch card purchased from UBA PLC. Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th October 2015 for commencement of documentation; with the following:
(1) Original JAMB Result slip
(2) Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
(3) Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
(4) Original Post UTME Result slip.
(5) Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
(6) Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N15,000 acceptance fee).
Above is for the information and guidance of all concerned, please.