College of Education Ekiadolor post UTME application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
The College of Education Ekiadolor, Benin (COLBEN) hereby invites all the candidates who scored 150 and above In the 2014 U.T.M.E and wish to be admitted into the College, to participate in the post U.T.M.E exercise scheduled for Saturday, 4th October, 2014
How to Apply for College of Education Ekiadolor Post UTME
Candidates are required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into Fidelity Bank, Account Number 5210005891. They are also required to attach the JAMB print-out and photocopy of their O/L result to the Bank Teller plus 2 passport size photographs. candidates are to come with writing materials.
Opportunity for Candidates without UTME
Candidates, who did not write the U.T.M.E. but wish to be admitted Into the College, can also apply.
N.C.E. courses are available In the following schools:
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Languages
- School of Sciences
- School of Vocational and Technical Education
These courses are also available in Abudu campus of the College and in the Part· Time programme in the main campus at Ekiado!Or.
College of Education Ekiadolor Entry Requirements
Candidates must In addition to attaining an acceptable level of performance at College of Education, Ekiadolor selection examination and Interview, meet the following minimum entry requirements:
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinauon (SSCE) WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE, ‘O’ LEVEL with credit in five subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. The Associate Certificate in Education (ACE) Is acceptable for the Part-Time programme.
2. A grade II Teachers’ Certificate (TC II) with five (5) Credits or Merits in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics.
3. Candidates should note in addition, that at least:
- Three (3) of the Credits must be relevant to proposed course of study.
- A Credit pass in English Is required for all courses, except some science-related courses.
4. Candidates Awaiting Result can also apply provided they are sure of meeting the above Requirements at tile point of clearance.
College of Education Ekiadolor Post UTME Application Procedure
Application Forms are available at the Admission Office of the College. candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) into Fidelity Bank, A/C No 5210005891 OR Account No. 4150006401 for the Part-time programme.
Submission of Completed Application Forms
Completed application forms should be submitted with the following items:
- Photocopies of your Certificate OR 2 photocopies of Computer print-out/Master list of your Result and Statement of Result.
- Photocopies of Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Photocopy of U.T.M.E Result
College of Education Ekiadolor Post UTME Application Closing Date
Completed applications must reach the Admission Office of the College NOT later than Friday, 12th September, 2014. Entrance Examination/ Interview/Screening will take place on Saturday 4th October, 2014.