Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, post UTME form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2015/2016 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
Only candidates that made FCET, Umunze their institution of choice in the last UTME and scored 150 and above are eligible to apply for the post UTME form. Candidates that didn’t choose FCETU as their institution of choice in the last UTME but scored 150 and above can also apply.
FCET Umunze – Available Programmes.
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Business Education
4. Fine and Applied Arts Education
5. English/Social Studies Education
6. English/Igbo Education
7. Physical and Health Education
8. Adult and Non-formal Education
9. Primary Education Dept.
10. Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
11. Computer/Chemistry Education
12. Computer/Biology Education
13. Computer/Physics Education
14. Computer/Mathematics Education
15. Computer/Integrated Science Education
16. Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
17. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
18. Metal Work Education.
How to Apply for FCET, Umunze Post UTME.
Application forms can be obtained at the Admissions Unit of the School at the following rates;
a. Bio-data forms – N4,000 (for all candidates)
b. Supplementary Admission forms – N5,000 (for candidates who did not make the college any of their choices in the 2015 UTME examination)
Post-UTME date will be announced later. Further details on the admission process can be obtained at the
unit of the college.