Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out and now on sale – Full-Time.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Dear prospective Student, admission into Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State is STRICTLY by merit. We don’t ask for money to influence admission. Please beware.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND – Available Programmes.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
I SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration andManagement Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management.
II SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRArIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration.
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry)
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Civil Engineering (Structures Option)
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering (with Options: Electrical/Telecommunications and Power/Machine)
(c) Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOL8GY
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management & Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized institution, and a minimum of one year post qualification experience, In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the specific field may be considered-for admission. Holders of National Diploma from other institutions ‘are to forward their academic transcripts and confidential reports to the Registrar (Academic Affairs) for admission purposes,
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L.equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission Method of Application.
Applicants are to visit the nearest branch of ECOBANK NIG. PLC to make payment for the forms and obtain the PIN. The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address: www.federalpolyidah.edu.ng/apply/ or www.fepoda.edu.ng and click on Admission Form
- Click start application (to start new registration)
- Fill the form that appears accordingly
- Upload your scanned/digital Passport Photograph
- The completed form will be submitted and a copy printed out with other documents.
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic website.
Each application form costs N5, 500.00 naira
The closing date for the application is 30th October, 2015.
All Screening exercises for the HND will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.