Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale. The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Ado Admission Screening.
All candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
How to Apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti.
Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only
Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti website i.e applications.fedpolyado.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip
- Click on “sign-up”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing 8 Characters in alphabets (capital letters) and number
- Go to their e-mail inbox and click on the Link that will be sent there
- Log in with their e-mail address and password
- Fill in the form and print Payment Invoice
- Take the printed Invoice to any of the designated Banks for payment
- Go back to the Portal to complete the registration as appropriate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the Polytechnic Portal:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size
- Print Admission Screening Report
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11.59 p.m. on 30th September, 2016.
The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti will not tolerate any form of falsification of results.
Any act of falsification will automatically disqualify the candidate.