Federal University Lokoja fraud alert to unsuspecting admission seekers against schemes adopted by scam artists to siphon their money.
The attention of the Federal University Lokoja (FUL) has been drawn to the activities of some individuals parading themselves to unsuspecting admission seekers as the university representatives.
People claiming affiliation with Federal University Lokoja (FUL) use social media and other platforms to deceive unsuspecting victims, luring them into parting with sums of money under the guise of admisison processing. These scam artists also sometimes display their phone numbers on websites and social media, asking unsuspecting applicants to contact them, send recharge cards or even pay money into their private accounts in order to secure employment, admission or for past questions. Please note that:
· There are no official past questions from the University;
· The University does not run Pre-degree or Remedial programmes for now;
· There is no Direct Entry (D.E.) for now;
· All payments are made ONLY into the University account;
· The Date of Post-UTME screening exercise, cut-off mark and registration procedures are available here..
Applicants are hereby cautioned to be careful as these requests may come in various forms. Any of such fraudulent activities should be ignored or reported to the University Management immediately via the email address ( [email protected]).