Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM screening and clearance exercise details for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to notify all the candidates offered admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) for the 2015/2016 academic session that they are required to attend a screening exercise.
FUAM freshers screening exercise has been slated to run between Monday, 4th and Friday 22rd April, 2016.
Candidates Eligible for FUAM Clearance.
Candidates MUST confirm from the University website that they have been offered admission before they are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
a. Check the FUAM Admission List to confirm that your name is on the admission list.
b. Go to the university website link http://uam.edu.ng/Academics/Colleges-and-Departments and confirm that you meet the admission requirement of the programme of study.
c. Print a coloured copy of your original admission letter from JAMB. This will be tendered during clearance at Academic Office. GET YOUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER FROM HERE.
Eligible candidates are to proceed to the payment of ACCEPTANCE FEE.
FUAM Screening Exercise Sessions.
i. The screening exercise in the University will commence on Monday, 4th April, 2016 and ends on Friday 22rd April, 2016 at ICT Center, Block A, South-core. Candidates are advised to check the date allocated to their various programmes of study for screening.
ii. Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise day:
a) Evidence of Payment of Acceptance fee (Payment Slip)
b) A coloured Printout of original Admission Letter from JAMB website
c) Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
d) Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
e) Original and photocopy of O Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and diploma
f) Two copies of passport photograph
g) Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
h) Procured unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O/Level results
Payment of FUAM School Fees.
1. If the Academic Office certifies your certificates and qualifications for the degree programme you are being admitted into, then proceed to the participating banks or use your ATM card to pay your School Charges.
2. After paying the mandatory school charges/fees, proceed to your Department to confirm the courses you will be offering in the first semester.
3. Return back to ICT to register online and printout your Student Data form and Registration form. Note that online registration is complete only when you click Submit.
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following helplines:
· Email support:
· Telephone call and text message during working hours only: 08111753334, 08186570255
· Live chart with our staff: check www.uam.edu.ng
· Physical contact on campus: ICT HelpDesk, Block B, South-core or ICT HelpDesk, PG School, North-core