Federal University Dutse, FUD registration schedule for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the students (both fresh and returning) of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) that the university has commenced its 2016/2017 academic session registration as schedule below:
Wednesday, 5th October 2016 Registration of New Students
Monday, 10th October 2016 Registration of Returning Stu.
Monday, 17th October 2016 Lectures Begins for all Students
Monday, 24th October 2016 Late Registration Begins
Friday, 28th October 2016 Late Registration Ends
Wed, 28th October 2016 Matriculation
Note that all fresh Successful candidates would make payments of a Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) to the University before collection of admission letters and registration. And You are requested to present your original JAMB slip and evidence of payment of five thousand naira (₦5,000.00) at the point of collection of Admission letters. (Fresh student only).
Note that registration fees including N1,000 Environmental fee for Science and Agriculture students is N42,000 while that of Arts and Social Sciences is N37,000. This does not include Hostel Maintenance fee (N12,000), and late registration fee (N5,000) respectively. The schedule of the registration fees would be provided upon payment of the Acceptance Fee.
Registration Process for Returning Students:
- Students are to visit the school portal via myportal.fud.edu.ng
- Login to the Portal with your old portal Login Credentials.
- Update your Profile Note: email address is very compulsory.
- Upload your Passport.
- Update your current Level and State of Origin.
- Generate Invoice and Click on remita to generate RRR and make payment nationwide.
- Verify your Payment at homepage using your invoice No.
- Register your Course and Print the Course Registration Form.
NOTE: Ensure your RRR is generated from the university portal. And you may be able to complete your initial registration from wherever you are.