Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDUTSINMA preliminary studies acceptance fee payment and registration details for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted students.
Following the release of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDUTSINMA) School of General and Preliminary Studies Admission List, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment procedure and registration procedure for the newly admitted students.
Successful candidates are expected to read carefully and follow the following guidelines to complete their acceptance and registration.
- Candidate should check the University website fudutsinma.edu.ng to confirm that their names are on the admission list and Programme of Study admitted in the School.
- Successful candidates of 2015/2016 Session admissions are to report to the University for clearance/Registration on Monday, 4 January 2016.
Undertaking Against Cultism
All admitted candidates must download the Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUD/01) from the University Portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps. Both the Parent/Guardian and the candidate must sign a copy of the form and tender it at registration point in the University (Note that you will not be registered without the signed form).
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following help lines:
Telephone and text message: 08177451899, 08025350544, And 08106876614 On campus: ICT Help Desk.
Newly admitted candidates stand the chance of losing the provisional admission slots if they do not undergo the screening/clearance process and pay the acceptance fees within the stipulated period from Monday, 4th to Friday, 15th January, 2016. Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission
All newly admitted candidates are required to pay a mandatory acceptance charge of N5, 000 only and print Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission.
List of Items to Bring for Clearance and Verification
Come along with the following Items:
- Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original and photocopy of O’ Level ce rtificates/statement of results
- Two copies of passport photograph
- Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour
Authentication of NECO/WAEC /NABTEB Results for Newly Admitted Candidates
All newly admitted candidates should submit a copy of NECO, WAEC or NABTEB statement of results at the registration point in the SOGAPS for authentication/verification of all qualifications presented for admission.
Registration Guidelines/Procedure for Newly Admitted Candidates
- Check the University website fudutsinma.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the admission list and Department/Programme of Study you are admitted to study in the University.
- If your name is on the admission list, download the Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUD/01) from http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps.
- Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps to generate a transaction id for payment of Acceptance fees.
- Use any of the payment options listed above to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000) as Acceptance Fee.
- After Payment of Acceptance Fee, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps to printout your Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUD/02).
- Sign a copy of the Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission and take along with you all your original certificates and two copies of passport photograph to the Academic Office when reporting for registration. (You are advised to clear with the Academic Office before proceeding to the Bank to pay school charges).
- Proceed to the screening center with all required documents as listed above for screening and verification of results.
- On successful Screening from the Academic Office, login into the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps and generate a transaction ID for payment of mandatory school charges.
- Proceed to pay using any of the payment options available. (You will be required to present the transaction ID generated before payment)
- Proceed to ICT Directorate for a Passport Photograph that will be uploaded to the University Portal.
- After paying the mandatory school charges, proceed to your department for documentation.
- After documentation at the department, login into the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps to complete your semester course Registration.
- Return back to the portal after 24hr to check if your registration has been approved, if not, proceed to your department.
- After registering, print the following forms:
- Student Data Form (Form FUD/03)
- Go to the University Clinic with the Medical Report Form (Form FUD/05) for medical checkup and doctor’s report.