Federal University Gusau, FUGUS admission screening (for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates) application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
The authority of Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) wishes to announce that all applicants who applied for admission into the university for 2016/2017 Academic Session, and scored at least 180 marks (for UTME applicants) and chose the University as their First or Second Choice both UTME and Direct Entry (DE),that they shall register for the Screening Exercise.
The University has scheduled its Post-UTME and DE screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session as follows:
Date: Friday 16thand 17th September, 2016.
Time: 10am Daily
Venue: Small and Medium Classrooms (Block B)
Notice: This is to informed all UTME Second Choice(Prefered) and/or Direct Entry applicants of FUGUS and who were unable to register should send their scanned copy of JAMB Scores Slip(for UTME) or DE Registration Slip(for DE) to the following email address:
[email protected] In order to get access to register for the forthcoming Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Admission Screening.
1. Click on http://www.putme.fugusreg.net/register.php,
2. Enter Your Jamb Registration Number
3. After your details appeared, enter your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS:
4. Select Make payment at bank
5. Proceed MAKE PAYMENT AT BANK, the website will automatically generate RRR NUMBER for you take it to any BANK of your choice to PAY N2,200 only.