Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB registration procedure for the 2014/2015 newly admitted students is available here.
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are expected to follow the following procedures for registration:
Before you proceed, check these:
- FUNAAB Admission List;
- FUNAAB Academic Calendar 2014/15;
- FUNAAB Freshers Medical Screening Schedule;
- FUNAAB School Fees 2014/15.
1. Go to portal.unaab.edu.ng
(i) Fill the acceptance forms
(ii) Print the completed Acceptance Form
(iii) Download and print the following registration forms;
- 2014/2015 fresher’s clearance form
- Eligibility/verification form
- Personal data form
- Sponsor’s form
- Declaration against cultism form
- Verification certificate form
- Medical form
2. Proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will issue a Compact Disc (CD). If not, examinations and records officer will refer candidate to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary actions.
3. Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng after 24hours to generate school fees invoice.
4. Proceed to the designated banks with your School Fees Invoice to pay Prescribed Fees and collect evidence of payment.
5. Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng to generate your receipt, fill your course registration forms and print.
6. Proceed to your College Accountant to authenticate your receipt.
7. Proceed to the Department with your course registration forms for verification, registration and submission.
8. After the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the Examinations and Records Office with (i) Duly signed and stamped departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of prescribed fees and (iii) Other completed forms itemized in (1) above for endorsement. Thereafter, the College Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility Certificate to duly cleared and registered students.
9. Other registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Health Centre will run at the same time with the Departmental Registration.
10. Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Examinations and Records Office is to enable students sign Matriculation Register at the College.
11. Attendance at the Orientation Programme which is slated to hold between Monday Dec. 15 – Friday, Dec. 19, 2014 is compulsory for all fresh students as this will be the prerequisite for the allocation of Matriculation Number.
Note: Hostel accommodation is limited and available on first-come-first serve basis for interested applicants. Payment of School fees is a prerequisite. Visit hostel.unaab.edu.ng for details.