Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI school fees payment procedure for fresh and stale students – 2015/2016 academic session.
Following the release of the amount payable as school fees by the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Newly admitted and returning students, the authorities of the institution released the procedure for payment of the fees.
FUNAI School Fees – Method of Payment.
All newly admitted and returning students of FUNAI are required to follow the procedures stated below to be able to make payments for their fees charges and accommodation fee.
- Visit remita.net and click on PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY bar.
- Type or select on NAME OF MDA bar, Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo.
- Select Others on NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE bar
- Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar
- On AMOUNT TO PAY (N) bar, type the correct fees amount. That is,
N45,000 for newly admitted students and N36,000 for 200 to 400 levels
- Type Other Charges on DESCRIPTION
- Type Your Full Name on PAYER’S FULL NAME
- Type Your Email Address on PAYER’S EMAIL
- On PAYER’S PHONE bar, type Your Phone Number.
- To confirm your transaction, you need to key in the Character in the Image into the Box below it.
- Next, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT Once you do this, the system will generate RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN).
- Take the RRN to designated banks for each Level of Programme for cash Payment.
- Finally, take a copy of the Deposit Slip/E-Transact to Students’ Account Unit in the Bursary Department and collect your receipt.
Note the designated banks below:
|LEVEL||WHERE TO PAY|| OTHER CHARGES|
|HOSTEL FEE (OPTIONAL)|
|100||Zenith Bank Plc||45,000||12,000|
|200||Skye Bank Plc||36,000||12,000|
|300||Fidelity Bank Plc||36,000||12,000|