Federal University of Technology, FUTMINNA acceptance fee payment details for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
Latest Update: FUTMINNA Freshmen Registration Exercise Instructions – 2015/16.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA) undergraduate programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure.
See also: FUTMINNA Admission List
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
All Successful admitted students are to pay acceptance fee (N20,250.00 bank charges inclusive) using the following procedures:
1. Login to the student portal (link provided below).
2. click on ‘Tab 2’ to request for Student’s ID and Password.
(a) Enter your JAMB registration number (10 characters) and one of your names
in the space provided and click ‘Submit’
(b) After clicking the submit button a page appears with your Student’s ID and
3.Use the student’s id and password to logon to the student’s portal using ‘Tab 1’
(a) Enter Student ID and Password and click on ‘Submit’
(b) If login is successful your admission data page will be displayed. Fill the form below and click on the button “Update Admission Data and Continue”
4. Click on “2015/2016 Acceptance fee” to ‘PayNow’.
5. Please confirm payment detail and then click on ‘submit payment’ button.
6. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most Recommended) or (Interswitch mag stripe)
7. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CW2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
Note: This automatically debits N20,250
8. If payment is successful, the screen will display your payment details.
9. Click on the print button to print the your payment slip.
10. If payment is unsuccessful, click on the “REQUERY” link four (4) times to confirm the status of your transaction. Ensure that your account has not been debited before initiating a new payment.
Note: After payment of acceptance fee, regularly check on the University home page for the commencement of registration.
Please forward your Complains to [email protected] or Call: 07050511555, 08056668246, 08055 (Strictly for payment complains). The lines are opened between hours of 9am to 5pm only on week days.
CLICK ON >> STUDENT’S PORTAL TO LOGIN.