Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTNINNA 24th convocation ceremony programme of events.
The Vice-Chancellor, on behalf of Council, Senate, Staff and Students of Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) cordially invite Graduands and the General Public to the 24th Convocation Ceremonies of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, for the conferment of First Degree, Higher Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas and the award of prizes.
Programme of Events is as follows:
REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS FOR GRADUANDS
- Hiring of Academic Gowns – N1,000:00
- Alumni Registration – N2,000:00 (Only for those yet to pay)
- Collection of Certificate – N3,500:00
- Order of Proceedings – N1,500:00
- Scroll – N250:00
- All payments should be made in cash into the University Account with Skye Bank Plc, Minna. The Account Number is 1750005063
- Graduands are expected to be physically present and to submit the following items to enable them collect their Certificates on the spot immediately after the ceremony.
- The Original Statement of Results earlier issued to them by the University.
- Final year Clearance Form duly signed by all concerned.
- Final year Identity Card or Letter of Identification from Student Affairs Division.
- The above listed items (a – c) need to be processed not later than two (2) days to the date of the occasion.
- Issuance of Academic gowns will be on first come first served basis.
- Issued Academic gowns must be returned to the Academic Office immediately after the ceremony before the collection of Original Certificates.
- There will be a surcharge for any damaged Academic gown.
- Invitation Cards will be issued to the graduating students at the Office of the Dean of Students Affairs.
- Graduands will be responsible for the transportation, accommodation and feeding of their guests
- The Original Certificates of all graduands will be ready for collection immediately after the ceremony.
- Parents/Guardians and invited guests are advised to be seated at the venue not later than 9.35 a.m. on the day of convocation. While graduands of each School are expected to be seated at portions provided for them in the Convocation Square.
- Unauthorized movements of graduands and taking of photographs during the Convocation Ceremony is prohibited; no graduand should leave the Convocation Square until the end of the ceremony.
MSG team congratulates all Graduands, Parents/Guardians, Stakeholders and the entire University Community on the occasion of the 24th Convocation Ceremony of the University.