Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO pre-degree programme admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into it 2015/2016 academic session pre-degree programme.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree
1. Interested candidates must possess at least five O’level credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science.
2. Must have registered or intend to registered for the 2016 UTME currently on sale.
Amount Per FUTO Pre-Degree Form.
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred)
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Form.
The application fee for the 2015/2016 FUTO Pre-Degree programme is N7,500.00 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, payable online through our Pre-Degree application portal or through any bank in the country using Remita platform.
Interested candidates are advised to apply online, following the procedure given below:
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Pre-Degree Admissions application portal www.futoportal.org/predegree
(2) Click on Click Here To Create Account and register by supplying your Biodata.
(3) Upload your true passport-sized photograph.
(4) Submit your registration form to obtain your Pre-Degree Application Number.
(5) Login to the application portal, using your Pre-Degree Application Number as both Application Number and Password.
(6) Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
(7a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(7b) You can click on Pay Now to use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
These two methods of payment, based on Remita payment platform, makes our portal quite robust, and gives candidates the luxury of staying at the comfort of their homes, without joining long queues at bank, to fill, complete and submit their application forms, if they choose to use their credit/debit cards to make online payment, directly from our portal. For those who would like to pay at the bank, kindly ensure that the bank captures the Remita RRR code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(8) After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the application portal www.futoportal.org/predegree, and login with your Pre-Degree Application Number as both Application Number and Password, to complete and submit your application form.
Duration of Sales of FUTO-Pre-Degree Form.
The closing date for online submission of completed application forms is Midnight, Sunday, January 31, 2016.