2016 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Full Procedure

JAMB change of course/institution has commenced. Everything you need to know about the process is available here.

JAMB Change of Course or institution

This is to inform all the candidates that attempted the 2016 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) via CBT mode of testing that that they can now do their change of course or institution.

See also: How to Check 2016 JAMB UTME Result.

The 2016 JAMB change of course/institution can only be effected by JAMB Authorised registration centres alone. Meaning, it can’t be done by cybercafes or business centres or individuals not certified by JAMB.

You can also go to JAMB Office to carry out the change.

How to Apply for JAMB Change of Institution and Course.

  1. Go to JAMB Offices/certified registration centre to get the change of course/institution scratch card which goes for N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only)
  2. After acquiring the scratch card, proceed to http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3/regCentreLogin.aspx to effect the changes.
  3. You will however pay N500 for the change and printing. So the total cost to effect a change of institution/course is N3,000.

Note: As earlier specified, change can only be effected by JAMB authorised centres available HERE.

Closing Date: Friday 13th, May 2016.

MSG Team.

Become a fan on Facebook and us on twitter for our new updates.

Related Posts:


  1. Powen Jun 6, 2016
  2. Olajide Jun 6, 2016

Leave a Reply

Share this with others.