Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH mobilization notice to all 2016 Batch ‘B’ prospective corps members.
All Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) graduates/prospective corps members (PCM) are to take not of the following:
1. As we pondered what more can be done to assist all PCM’s not to be excluded from the 2016 Batch B NYSC list, and in order to capture their details correctly, EACH PCM’S CAN NOW LOG-IN TO HIS OR HER INDIVIDUAL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT PORTAL ACCOUNT to confirm our update 2 draft PCM’s list. This offer is opened till midnight of October 1, 2016.
See also: 2016 NYSC Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Timetable.
2. For those PCM’s who are yet to fill the mobilization form as we earlier directed, they individually, have grace now to do so freshly; using the NEW platform we have provided within the lifeline given.
3. Graduates of earlier sessions whose NYSC mobilization stays pending due to factors needing to be resolved are also to comply as in 1 above.
4. In all cases of complaints, affected PCM’s are advised to sent relevant properly scanned documents (I. Verified O’ Level results used to process admission at 100 level, II. JAMB Admission Letter, III. Statement of Result issued by LAUTECH Academic Affairs Unit) as attachments to their mails.
5. We believe that measures 1 to 3 will take care of PCM’s who claim their details were yet to be captured as they are now free to supply their details freshly. Others who have corrections on the details seen can also effect such (NOTE hereunder applies please).
NOTE. Meanwhile, please note that this information applies only, to students who are properly graduated during the 2014/2015 Session; with Senate approval of their final results (on whom we have Statement of Results), and graduates of earlier sessions whose NYSC mobilization stays pending due to factors needing to be resolved.
(The platform to log-in, view self data and edit details online is provided courtesy of LAUTECH ICTC)
6. We’ve read thousand of e-mails and opened attachments sent by PCM’s who tried to log complaints. Many of the mails, unfortunately either failed compliance with directives or they had ambiguities that made them fail to convey the desires and intentions of writers. For any further enquiries, you are again, advised please, to direct your mails to [email protected] or send sms (Text message) ONLY to +2347065698443 (No voiced call on NYSC matters will be answered).