Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Remedial, Pre-ND, Diploma & Pre-HND/NDII admission forms are now on sate for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa has advertised for suitable qualified individuals to apply for the 2016/2017 academic session.
- PRE-ND || Duration- 2 Semesters: At least five (5) credits in the GCE O’Level, SSCE, NECO, or its equivalent in the relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Candidates will be required to sit and pass the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The programme is strictly for applicants from Educationally Less Developed States i.e. Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara States.
- Pre-HND/National Diploma (NDII || Duration- 3 Semesters: Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
- Polytechnic Diploma (Part-Time) || Duration- 4 Semesters: At least four (4) passes including Mathematics and English Language and other relevant subjects at the GCE O’ Level, SSCE or its equivalent.
Note: The National Diploma (NDII) shall run for three (3) semesters, while the Polytechnic Diploma Programmes shall run for four (4) semesters.
ONE-YEAR PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (PRE-ND) SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME IN:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Building Technology
- Architectural technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science and Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
Strictly for applicants from catchment States of the Institution: Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Niger and Kwara.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA, NDII (PRE-HND) AND POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA IN:
- Electrical/electronic engineering technology(Power Machines option) – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Architectural Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Building Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Urban and Regional Planning – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Banking and Finance – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Marketing – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Office Technology and Management – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Statistics – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Computer Science – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Science Laboratory Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Accountancy – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Quantity Surveying – HND/NDII/P. DIP.
- Business Administration and Management – HND/NDII/P. DIP
- Estate Management – HND/NDII
- Mass Communication – NDII/P. DIP.
- Library and Information Sciences – NDII/P. DIP.
- Public Administration – NDII/P. DIP.
- Land Administration – POLY DIP.
- Civil Engineering Technology – POLY DIP.
- Agricultural Technology – POLY DIP.
- Entrepreneurship Development – POLY DIP.
- Environmental Management – POLY DIP.
- Crime Management, Prevention and Control (This programme is STRICTLY for personnel in the Military, Police, SSS, and other Para-Military Agencies, candidates are expected to show evidence accordingly).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates can obtain Application forms at a non-refundable fee of 6,000 naira only, upon successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. Candidates are to then to proceed here to begin their application.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication (16th July, 2016).