Successful candidates at the Nigerian Army 2016 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination are to attend the Zonal Screening Centres of their respective states of origin.
The Zonal Screening Exercise will hold on January 22, 2017 at the designated Zonal Centres. Successful candidates from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin.
Nigerian Army Zonal Screening Centres.
|1||North Central Zone 1||Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi|
|2||North Central Zone 2||Headquarters 22 Brigade Nigerian Army, Sobi Barracks Ilorin|
|3||North East Zone 1||Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola|
|4||North East Zone 2||Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi|
|5||North West Zone 1||Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto|
|6||North West Zone 2||Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna|
|7||South East 1||Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri|
|8||South East 2||Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu|
|9||South South 1||Headquarters 13 Brigade Nigerian Army, Calabar|
|10||South South 2||Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin|
|11||South West 1||Headquarters 35 Brigade Nigerian Army Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta|
|12||South West 2||Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan|
Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
- Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
- Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
- Writing materials