Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment application for the year 2015 is out.
The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment for the year 2015 is on, INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available. The positions available in the Nigerian Immigration service are:
A. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (Candidates applying for this position must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University preferably in the following disciplines: Geography, French/other Foreign Languages, Humanities and other subjects relevant to Migration Management)
B. Immigration Assistant III (Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
C. Assistant Inspector of Immigration ( Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified Applicants can complete the application online via the FCSC Recruitment Portal: www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA THE ABOVE WEB-PORTAL WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR APPOINTMENT.
A. In accordance with the Terms of Reference of the Committee, this recruitment exercise does not recognise any and all prior submitted applications. To be considered for appointment, candidates must submit fresh applications using the above referenced web portal.
B. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION. ANY PERSON WHO SEEKS TO SUBMIT APPLICATION OR OBTAIN APPOINTMENT VIA OTHER MEANS DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
The web portal will be open to accept applications from Monday, February 9th, 2015 through Sunday, March 22nd, 2015.