National Teacher Institute, NTI PGDE programmes admission application form for the 2015 academic session is now on sale.
The National Teacher Institute (NTI) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for its 2015 academic session Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) programmes.
The National Teacher Institute (NTI) mandate right from its inception was to train and retrain all categories of teachers for the Nigerian Educational System. The Institute commenced the Advanced and Post-Graduate Diploma in Education programmes in February 2005. These are 15 months courses that include three months of internship.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Education is a higher Diploma that is specifically designed for Non-Education graduates that are either currently teaching or intend to take up teaching appointment in later life.
It contents cover not only the technics and methodologies of teaching, but also covers special proffessional areas like Educational planning / Admission, Guidance and Counselling Early Childhood Education, School Supervision and inspection e.t.c.
NTI Postgraduate Diploma students are spread across forty-three (43) study centres nation wide.
NTI PGDE Entry Requirements.
A First Degree from a RECOGNIZED University or a HND cerificate from a RECOGNIZED Polytectic / University affiliated Colleges of Agriculture. Specifically, the following Qualifications are acceptable:-
- A, B.Sc, B.Agric., B.Eng., B.Tech., LLB.
- MBA, M.Sc, M.Agric., M.Eng., M.Tech., LLM
- PHD Certificates
- HND Certificates
An NYSC Discharge Certificate or a Letter of Exemption from NYSC Service is required as evidence of the RECOGNIZED Status of the University / Polytechnic attended and the Qualification Obtained.
NTI PGDE Admission Application Method.
Suitably qualified candidates are to obtain the application PIN from any branch of Keystone, Zenith and UBA Plc.
The application PIN cost N2,350 and it’s done online. Note that the Application PIN MUST be 16-Digits and ends with “ADM”.
To apply, kindly go to www.ntionline.net, click on “Application Form” and select P.G.D.E. to begin your application process.
- Only the 2,350 Naira PIN NUMBERS are VALID for Admission
- For PGDE, Make sure you enter your highest Qualification, Grade, Institution, Graduation Year etc
- At the end, Click SAVE to Submit your FORM
- If Successful, You MUST Print and Sign your FORM
- Use the SAME PIN No to check your Admission Letter within 48 Hours as from January of the relevant Academic Year
- DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR SCHOOL FEES UNTIL AFTER YOU GOT AND PRINTED YOUR ADMISSION LETTER.
- Use the Admission Letter Link to check your ADMISSION LETTER
- If you are Paying for your Semester School Fees, Click on the Semester School Fees Link
NTI PGDE School Fees Schedule.
The N.T.I. tuition fees is paid per SEMESTER. Like the Application form fee, you paid to the bank and obtain a PIN number for that amount. Presently, the P.G.D.E. tuition fee per Semester is =N=25,850. This amount is inclusive of Portal access and Bank charges.