Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU pre-degree admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale.
Latest Update: Pre-Degree Application is still in Progress. Makeup Entrance Examination holds on Thursday, 24th November, 2016 at Centre for Distance Learning, O.A.U, Moro Campus, Moro by 11:00 A.M.
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) invites qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session pre-degree programme admission exercise.
OAU pre-degree programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
Candidates Qualified to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
OAU Pre-Degree Subjects Combination.
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)|
|Biological Sciences||Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)|
|Physical Sciences||Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)|
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission.
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA Plc Nationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
Alternatively, you can also pay the application fee through Interswitch Webpay Platform using your ATM or Debit Card.
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2016/2017 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on your preferred Payment Method (either e-tranzact or Interswitch Webpay).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination. In the meantime, you can take the practice examination to get familiar with Computer-based test.
Other Important Information Regarding OAU Pre-Degree.
- Applicants are to note that the 2016/2017 Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
- 2015/2016 Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2017 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2016/2017 Pre-Degree Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife Centre only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU Pre-Degree Disclaimer.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
OAU Pre-Degree Form Closing Date.
The 2016/2017 Pre-Degree Online Application
deadline is 29th September, 2016. .
It is mandatory for all candidates to keep checking the website from time to time to know the Entrance Examination Date and also to print the Exam Slip.