Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH clearance exercise for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the fresh students of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa, that the management of the institution has announced the date for the commencement of their clearance exercise, including the required documents.
Admissions Clearance Exercise for the 2015/2016 academic session will commence on Monday, 11th January, 2016 and end on Friday, 14th January.
Newly admitted students should bring along with them the original and four photocopies of each of the following documents:
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination Result Printout
- Offer of Admission by JAMB (Admission letter)
- Evidence of Fees payment
- WAEC/NECO Statement of Result issued and duly signed by the Principal or Certificate Issued by the Examination Body
- Attestation letter from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant/Traditional Ruler
- Medical Clearance (To be collected at the University Health Centre)
- Certificate of Birth/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Certificate of State/Local Government Council of Origin
- NEW STUDENT SCREENING FORM to be printed on the University website
- STUDENT SELF DECLARATION AGAINST CULTISM FORM to be printed on the University website
- Passport photographs (12 copies)
- 2015/2016 Screening Form
- Student Self Declaration Against Cultism Form
- Flowchart for student screening
- 2015/2016 Academic Calendar