The Polytechnic, Ibadan 30th graduation ceremony for the award of National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma.
The general public is hereby invited to the 30th Convocation Ceremonies of the The Polytechnic, Ibadan for the award of National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma in the Sciences, Engineering, Environmental, Business and Communication as well as the award of Prizes for 2013/2014 graduands.
The Polytechnic, Ibadan 30th Convocation Ceremonies have been scheduled to hold on Friday, 5th December, 2014 with the following highlights:
1.) Rehearsal for Graduation
- Graduands are expected to attend the rehearsal of procession and sitting arrangement by 10.00am on Thursday 4th December, 2014 at the Conference Centre between South and North Campus.
- Each graduand is entitled to bring two guests. Invitation cards are to be received at the point of collection of academic gown and certificate scroll.
3.) Hiring of Academic Gowns and Registration for the Alumni Association
- Academic gowns will be available for collection in the Faculty Offices as from Friday, 28th November, 2014 on payment of N 1,500 for academic gown and academic certificate scroll. N500 is refundable on safe return of the academic gown. Payment should be made to the Bursary, The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
- The gowns should be returned on or before Friday 12th December, 2014, failing which any defaulter will pay N100.00 for each day of illegally retaining the outfit after the deadline.
4.) Other Activities
- Friday 28th November, 2014 Jumat Prayer at The Polytechnic, Ibadan Central Mosque, CEC area, along Ijokodo end Staff Quarters at 1.30pm.
- Sunday 30th November, 2014 Church Service at The Lord’s Chapel, Middle Belt Area, The Polytechnic, Ibadan at 10.00am.
- Thursday 4th December, Graduation Lecture titled: “Polytechnic Graduates and Healthcare Delivery in Nigeria”, to be delivered by Professor Olatunbosun Ganiyu Arinola of the Department of Chemical Pathology, University College Hospital, Ibadan at the North Campus Assembly Hall by 03.00pm Prompt.
5.) Friday 5th December, 2014
- National Diploma
- Higher National Diploma
- Post-Graduate Diploma in different programmes run by the Institution.
- Full Professional Diploma in Town Planning
- Award of Prizes.
6.) Photographers and Hawkers wishing to partake in the graduation programme are requested to pay a token sum of N500.00 to the Bursary Department of the Institution to enable them register with the Security and Public Relations Unit.
We congratulate all graduands and wish them journey mercies to and from Ibadan.