Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED various degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the registration procedure.
See: TASUED Admission List.
TASUED Acceptance Fee and Registration Details.
TASUED acceptance fee is N40,000. After payment, proceed to registration by following the steps outlined below:
- Confirm your admission status from HERE.
- Print the Admission Letter
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the Acceptance Fee Receipt for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Download, Print and Fill the Acceptance Form.
- Submit details of the O’Level Result Cards for Verification, after the online payment of the O’Level Verfication Fee.
- Check the status of the O’Level Verification after 48hrs for each O’Level Result submitted. Note the Status messages and the ‘Verification Code’.
- If Change of Course is recommended by the Admissions Office, Select a Course from the 3 recommended Choice Programmes. The Verification Code will be automatically released.
- Copy and Paste the ‘Verification Code’ in the textbox provided on the O’Level Verification page and click on the Verify button. The VERIFIED status should display.
- Pay the School Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the School Fee Receipt (showing the auto-generated MATRIC NO.) for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Print the Acceptance Clearance Certificate from the Admission Status page.
- Arrange all the necessary documents in the Green File (following the specified order) and submit at the Admissions Office.
- Wait for the Clearance Status update, after 2 weeks, marking the end of the Admission Process flow.