Total E&P Nigeria Limited / Quai d’Orsay 2014/2015 Scholarship Programme Co-Financed by Total E&P Nigeria Ltd and the French Embassy in Nigeria.
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited in partnership with the French Embassy in Nigeria is co-financing a scholarship program intended for outstanding Nigerian students for Master’s program in France.
Five scholarships will be awarded in Nigeria for the 2015/2016 academic year.
The scholarship is dedicated to students who wish to apply for a master degree in France in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Energy Economics & Environment
- Energy & Processes
- Political Sciences
- Only candidates of Nigerian nationality are eligible to apply
- Students must have graduated between 2011 and 2013
- Must be first degree holder with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above (a first professional experience – NYSC or other – would be a plus)
Log onto www.campusfrance.org in order to make your choice of masters program (You are advised to make your choice carefully after checking the curriculum)
You must choose a field of studies in direct relation with your first degree.
French proficiency is not required. English speakers can apply for programs taught in English (All available on www.campusfrance.org/en/node/5737)
You will be pre-selected for the scholarship BEFORE applying for the master degree, BUT the scholarship will be granted only upon admission confirmation from the institution you have applied to.
Your application and all the requisite documents must be scanned and e-mailed to
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR TESTS
- Copy of your certificates: (WAEC/NECO, Bachelor’s Degree, etc.)
- Detailed resume or CV.
- Valid means of identification i.e. National ID or International passport.
- Mention explicitly the field of studies considered.
- Your email adress
- Your phone number.
- Place of residence.
The selected applicants will come at their own cost to take Aptitude Tests for verbal English and a numeric computational analysis skills. Applicants who pass these tests will be interviewed in Port-Harcourt during the second week of February 2015.
No application will be accepted after 17/12/2014
Company Information: TOTAL Group website http://www.nigeria.total.com
Send your applications / documents to:
For all information on the program: contact Sébastien CARTIER at or the Embassy of France in Nigeria – www.ambafrance-ng.org.