REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR THE UMYU REMEDIAL PROGRAMME 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Remedial Programme for 2014/2015 Academic session are hereby invited to note that:
- Payment of Registration fees of Thirty Eight Thousand Naira (38,000.00) is to be made through any Bank by obtaining Bank Draft payable to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (Pre-Degree School Account).
- Students to present Bank Drafts to the Centre Co-ordinator for receipts.
- No hostel accommodation is available for both male and female students.
- Students are advised to carefully read the conditions contained in their Admission letters and abide by them.
- Course registration follows at the centre of study immediately after the student has met all conditions.
- The course is for a maximum duration of 5 terms.
ABDU HALLIRU ABDULLAHI