University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation programmes school fees payment notice and deadline for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Following the announcement of the University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation programmes examination and assessments schedule for the 2014/2015 academic session, the authorities of the institution released some notice as regards payment of school fees and deadline for the payment.
All students of the UNILAG Foundation Programmes should note that:
- Only those who have paid their Medical Insurance, JUPEB and at least half of their tuition fees will be permitted to attend lectures from January 5, 2015.
- The remaining half of tuition fees must be paid on or before January 31, 2015.
- Staff-guarantors will not be permitted in 2014/2015 session due to the numerous problems encountered during the 2013/2014 session.
- Only students who have fully paid all fees will be issued biometric identity cards and allowed to participate in the first In-Course Assessment and subsequent examinations.
- All fees are non-refundable and must be paid on or before January 31, 2015