University of Lagos, UNILAG registration procedures for candidates offered provisional admission into UNILAG for 2014/2015 academic session.
After the release of UNILAG merit admission list, the management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) released the procedures for registration for the 2014/2015 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Registration of UNILAG newly admitted candidates is scheduled to hold from 1st September to 19th September, 2014. Candidates are advised to report at the distance learning institute, University of Lagos by 8.30a.m each day.
Candidates should bring along 12 passport photographs with the following original and four photocopies of the underlisted items:
1. Computer generated screening form (4 copies) to be downloaded from www.unilag.edu.ng
2. UTME result slip
3. UNILAG Post UTME result slip
4. O’ level result certificate (WAEC / NECO) or statement of result with an online version of the result
5. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/imam/lawyer/senior civil servant
6. Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age
7. Testimonial from secondary schools attended
8. JAMB admission letter
NB:. Candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by October 2014 to be eligible for registration.
Please note that impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit admission and will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent.
• The mode of dressing should be formal
• Candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to
• Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not expected at the venue of the registration exercise.