University of Ilorin, UNILORIN acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the procedures to follow.
UNILORIN admission acceptance fee is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only).
See also: UNILORIN School Fees Schedule – 2015/16,
UNILORIN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures.
1. All prospective candidates are expected to go to www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng
3. Enter JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu.
3. Click on Login
4. On the Menu List on the left hand side, click on “Click on Check Admission Status” Link
5. Proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N20,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on “Click here to make Payment” button.
6. Click on “Continue” button if displayed.
7. After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left hand side Menu List. Click Upload Document(s) to continue.
8. For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
9. After completing Step 8 above, Check on the Portal regularly for your clearance status.
10. For further enquiries contact : [email protected]