University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Sandwich Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Sub-Degree Programmes admission form for the 2015 Contact Session is now on sale.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes of the Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, for the 2015 Sandwich Contact Session.
A) M.Ed. Degree Programmes
- M.Ed. Educational Management
- M.Ed. Educational Psychology; Sociology of Education; Social Studies Education; and Educational Research, Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling Education
- M.Ed. Religious Studies Education; English Language Education; Mother- Tongue Education; and Curriculum Studies.
- M.Ed. Science Education (Mathematics Education; Physics Education; Chemistry Education and Biology Education)
- M.Ed. Educational Technology
- M.Ed. Curriculum Development
- M.Ed. Physical Education
- M.Ed. Health Education
B) B.A. (Ed.), B.Sc. (Ed.), B.Ed. Degree Programmes
A combination of Education with any of the following subjects:
- Business Education
- Counsellor Education
- Computer Science Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Technology
- Technology Education
- Health Promotion and Environmental Health Education
- Human Kinetics Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Adult Education
- Humanities: History and International Studies; Islamic Studies; and Christian Studies
- Languages: English; French; Yoruba; and Arabic
- Science: Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; Biology; Agriculture; and Computer Science
- Social Sciences: Geography; Economics; and Social Studies Education
C) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET) Programmes
D) Diploma Programmes in:
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Instructional Radio and Television Production
- Creative Arts
CLICK HERE for the requirements for each programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES – (MASTER UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA, AND SUB- DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Application is online. Visit Unilorin website (http://www.unilorin. edu.ng) for the relevant page.
APPLICATION PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ONLINE WITH ATM MASTER OR VERVE CARD
Postgraduate and PGDE = N25,000.00
Undergraduate and Diploma = N10,000.00
Students’ registration will be online.
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Postgraduate – 30th April, 2015
- Undergraduate and Diploma – 16th May, 2015
Date for Masters’ Qualifying Examination – Saturday, 17th May, 2015.