University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH ND and HND programmes admission forms for the 2015/2016 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Health Information Management admission for the 2015/2016 academic session.
UITH ND and HND Admission Requirements.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in April 2015.
The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be qualified to apply and to be screened
In addition to a minimum score 150 in 2015 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEBwith 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences and any two Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification for Higher National Diploma Programme.
- Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission. He/She must possess National Diploma Certificate or Health Technician Certificate.
- He/She must have evidence of one year Industrial Training.
Admission Requirement for National Diploma (Part-Time).
- Applicant must meet the requirement of National Diploma Programme Admission and attach the appointment letter from his/her working place.
UITH ND and HND Admission – Method of Application.
Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin website www uith.org. to download and print out the admission form Payment of N5,000 for the printed form should be paid to Zenith Bank Account No.1014236469 in favor of the school of Health Information Management University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin.
UITH ND and HND Programmes – Duration.
- Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2015 (Full-Time Programme)
- Three (3) calendar years commencing from October, 2015 (Part-Time Programme).
UITH ND and HND Admission – Selection/Interview Dates.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
- Written Examination:- 1st September, 2015
- Screening/Interview:- 3rd September, 2015
- Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
UITH ND and HND Admission – Other Relevant information.
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards