Osun State University, UNIOSUN freshers registration and screening procedures for the 2014/2015 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the 2014/2015 newly admitted students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) that the authorities of the university have released the registration and screening procedures they have to follow.
UNIOSUN Freshers Registration and Screening Procedures.
1. Upon completion of Acceptance Registration on the Admissions Portal, all freshers are required to proceed to the College Office for screening exercise.
2. Freshers are to present the following documents in the order listed below:
a) UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
b) JAMB Admission Letter
c) O’Level Result
d) Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
e) UTME Result/DE Registration Form
f) Post UTME Screening Result
g) Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
h) Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
i) Osun State Development Levy
3. After successful verification of the documents listed in (2) above, freshers are to collect files and other necessary documents. The Students’ Portal account of the fresher is then activated. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACTIVATED PORTAL ACCOUNTS CAN PROCEED FOR FURTHER REGISTRATION.
4. After activation, freshers are to proceed for payment of the stipulated fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
5. Freshers are to complete courses registration online and submit copies of course forms in their respective Departments.
6. Freshers are to submit the files collected in (3) above with all the necessary documents on or before the registration deadline.