University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment procedures for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2015/2016 academic session that the management of the university has released the amount payable as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
UNIPORT is acceptance fee is N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand naira).
UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand naira) in any of the University’s designated Banks across the country, assigned to your College/Faculty; namely:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc – (SCIENCE, (COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY)
- EcoBank Plc – (AGRICULTURE AND SOCIAL SCIENCES)
- U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) – (EDUCATION AND POST-NCE)
- Fidelity Bank – (ACIB; HUMANITIES AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY)
- First City Monument Bank Plc – (PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING AND PHND)
After payment of Acceptance proceed to: UNIPORT Fresh Students Registration Guidelines – 2015/16