University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT POST-HND/B.ENG Programme admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites application from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the POST-HND Programme of the college of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt for the 2015/2016 session.
About UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The Programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their managerial skills and engineering competence and efficiency on their job, as well as ensure their enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering [B.ENG] Degree in any of the following Engineering fields:
(i). Chemical Engineering
(ii). Civil Engineering
(iii). Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iv). Mechanical Engineering
(v). Petroleum Engineering
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for admission into the Programme.
(a). A minimum pass level of LOWER CREDIT at the HND [in any of the Disciplines stated above].
(b). Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or it equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject [ from Biology, Agricultural science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics].
Duration of UNIPORT Post-HND Programme.
The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
UNIPORT Post-HND Programme Method of Application.
1. Application is online – candidates should logon to www.uniport.edu.ng and follow the instructions.
2. A fee of twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) only, which includes bank charges is required.
3. Payment can be made at the University’s designated Banks nationwide through Etranzact platform.
4. Logon to the University website and validate your payment using the Confirmation Order number on the Etranzact Receipt obtained from the Bank.
5. Print out the payment receipt online.
6. Proceed to the Faculty of Engineering Finance Officer (at Choba Campus) with the printout from Bank and the printed online Receipt.
7. Obtain the Post-HND Application (Admission) Form from the Unit Office.
Note: The sale of Forms will close on 31st December, 2015.