University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN General Studies Examinations will be computer-based from first semester, 2015/2016 academic session.
Authority of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has announced that starting from the first semester, 2015/2016 academic session, General Studies Examinations will be computer-based.
If you are a first year, second year, or carry-over student of the University of Nigeria, and you are taking general studies (GSP) courses, this message is for you:
- Starting from this first semester of this academic session (2015/2016), our General Studies Examinations will be computer-based.
- In view of this, the ICT Unit of the University of Nigeria requires you to ensure that you complete the online registration of the GSP courses you take, if you have not done so. You are to do this before Friday, February 12, 2016.
- The slogan for the CBT is: “No Online Registration of GSP Courses, No GSP Examination(s)”.
- Please, comply without delay; and we would like our carry-over students in particular to take note of this announcement.
- There will be an opportunity to practice for students who want to familiarize themselves with the GS CBT application. (This will be duly publicized).
- All students who came in through JAMB and went through the Computer Based Test are expected to be proficient in the use of the computer and also the CBT application.
Thank you for your co-operation.