University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN reparation fee amount and payment procedure for undergraduate students of Enugu Campus.
Following the announcement of the resumption of academic activities at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu Campus, the management of the institution announced the amount to be paid as reparation fee and the procedure for the payment.
All undergraduate students of Enugu Campus are advised to visit the UNN website: www.unn.edu.ng and log in to their portal and work with the FLOW CHART as published, for re-admission on payment of the reparation fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
The portal opens for processing on Tuesday, July 26, 2016.
- It is mandatory that ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS at the Enugu Campus of the University COMPLY with the Process Flow for return to the campus as directed.
- Admission into Hostels and Classrooms will be strictly based on proof of compliance with directive on the FLOW CHART.
PROCESS FLOW FOR UNEC STUDENTS RETURN TO CAMPUS
• Students log in to their portal
• Click on Reparation fee
• Click on Generate invoice.
• Select session and print out invoice.
• Take invoice to any of the designated banks and make payment on the Remita platform using your generated RRR.
• Bring printout back to the portal.
• Click on Pay reparation fee.
• Enter RRR and Submit.
• Print your receipt
• Print Affidavit template which will be sworn to in the High Court of Enugu State of Nigeria.
• Print Approval letter which will be duly signed by the following:
• Your Parent.
• Deputy Chief Security Officer, UNEC
• Hall supervisor (for those resident in the hostel)
• Dean Student Affairs.
You must produce all these documents duly signed before you will be allowed entry to the hostel and department.