Have you been offered admission into YABATECH HND/ND programme? If yes, below are the registration procedures for all the 2013/2014 academic session admitted candidates into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) various National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (Full-time and Part-time) programmes.
1. Check your ADMISSION STATUS on the College Website. If you have been successfully admitted, proceed with payment of Acceptance Fee Immediately.
2. Login to The College Website and click ACCEPTANCE FEE, then Applicant Login.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number OR Application Number then Click Login
4. Click on “Make payment”
5. Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and VisaCard) to Pay Online. Students Without ATM Cards Or Those Finding It Difficult To Pay Online Should call 07068968021 for Online payment assistance.
6. Wait for 24 hours, then re-login to Print Your Payment History
7. Proceed to CITM Building, behind School of Art to do your Biometric Capture. After which you wait for 24Hours then Login to The College Website, then Click ACCEPTANCE FEE to Update your biodata, make necessary corrections (if any) and then submit & print.
8. Proceed to your Screening Officer at Admission Department for Screening with the following documents:
YABATECH ND SCREENING REQUIREMENTS:
- Application Form/Data Form
- O’Level Result
- JAMB Admission Letter (For ND Full Time Only)
- Original JAMB UTME Result. (For ND Full Time
- Post UTME Result (For ND Full Time Only)
- Two Reference Letters
- Birth Certificate
- Payment History
YABATECH HND FULL TIME & PART TIME APPLICANTS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- ND Result
- I.T Letter
- Evidence of Payment of Transcript.
- Original copy of O’level result
Once you are done with the Screening, you will be issued an Attestation Form and a payment Advice. Wait for 24Hours then Login to STUDENT PORTAL to print your Admission Letter and e-Payment Advice which contains the actual amount for your School Fee.
9. Proceed with Online School Fees Payment. Students without ATM Cards or Those Finding It Difficult to Pay Online Should call 07068968021 For Online Payment Assistance.
After Payment of School Fee, Wait for 24 hours then Login to STUDENT PORTAL, Matric Number will be generated for you by the system which you can then use to login to Student Portal for Course Registration and other Processes. Course Registration Procedure
10. Login to the College Website, Click on “Students’ Portal”
11. Enter your Matriculation number as Username and your Surname as password.
12. Click on “Course Registration”.
13. Click on “New Course Registration” and click “Enter Course Registration”
For Further inquiries, please visit the Office of your H.O.D for more details.