Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA registration procedure for fresh and returning students for the 2015/2016 academic session.
This is to inform all fresh and returning students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, that the University Management has approved the following as the procedure for registration of fresh and returning students for the 2015/2016 academic session.
AAUA Fresh Students Registration Procedure.
1. All newly admitted students must pay the Acceptance Fee of twenty five thousand naira (N25, 000.00) only.
2. Those who were admitted into courses they did not initially apply for, shall pay a change of course fee of five thousand naira (N5, 000.00) only.
3. The students are to proceed to print interim letter of admission.
4. The students are to proceed to upload their bio-data and educational qualifications on the University’s Edu-portal.
5. The system automatically clears those that are qualified.
5a.Those that are not qualified may therefore see the PAR (Admissions) and apply for change of course to the course for which they are registrable
6. Those in 5 above shall proceed to pay the prescribed fee for the session and the documentary DVD for AAUA.
7. The students shall proceed to register for the course on-line, submit and print.
8. The printed Registration form is taken to the Department for confirmation of Registration.
9. The students shall proceed to register at the Faculty Office and collect three copies of Student’s files.
10.The students shall therefore proceed to the Student Affairs Unit to register and collect a copy of the University’s Dress Code for students.
11.The students shall submit all relevant documents (triplicate) at the Examinations, Records and Statistics Unit for final clearance. The Examinations, Records and Statistics Unit is to forward the list of cleared students to ICTAC so that their matriculation number could be processed.
See Also: AAUA School Fees Schedule.
AAUA Returning Students Registration Procedure.
1. Payment of prescribed fee at the designated banks through E-tranzact.
2. Uploading and registration of prescribed courses at the University’s Edu-portal, starting with carry-over courses. The students should then submit and print.
3. Submission to the Department for documentation. All fresh and returning students are to note the approved procedure for registration for 2014/2015 academic session and be properly guided.