Abia State University, ABSU supplementary DEGREE admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) supplementary admission into its regular undergraduate programs for the 2016/2017 academic year.
The supplementary Admission Forms are available on-line.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission.
- Go to the school portal www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration).
- Proceed to any of the branches of these designated Banks for payment at the value of N11,500.00 (Eleven thousand, five hundred Naira):
- ABSU Micro Finance Bank Ltd
- Skye Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Log on to ABSU Portal: www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and complete the Application Form
- Finally, confirm your entry and print a copy of the form as evidence of your supplementary application.