Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Bachelor of Science Degree programme in Agricultural Extension admission application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has commenced the 2014/2015 admission processes into a new Bachelor of Science Degree programme in Agricultural Extension programmes. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby requested to apply on the university admission page.
About ABU B.sc Agricultural Extension Programme
- The programme is specifically designed for already serving mid-career agricultural extension workers only.
- Students admitted into the programme are required to spend 3 years, which will cover On- Campus training and Off-Campus Supervised Enterprise Projects (SEPs).
ABU B.sc Agricultural Extension Programme Admission Requirements
- The candidate must be serving extension worker with at least two years of Post-Higher National Diploma (HND) field experience, and must be recommended for the training by his/her employer.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of credit/merit pass at Higher National Diploma in Agriculture or related field of study from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must possess four (4) ‘0’ level passes at credit level which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology or Geography.
ABU B.sc Agricultural Extension Programme Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable online on ABU Website upon payment or a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand five Hundred Naira (N2,5OO) only to ABU Microfinance Bank