Adamawa State Polytechnic HND application form for the 2014/2015 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State Polytechnic Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session.
Adamawa Polytechnic HND Available Courses
Four (4) categories of higher diploma programmes are offered which include:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Higher Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Professional Diploma
A total of twelve (12) higher diploma programmes are currently offered:
Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Higher National Diploma in Statistics (Full Time)
- Higher Diploma in Accountancy (Full Time & Part Time)
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration (Full Time)
- Higher Diploma in Management Studies (Full Time)
- Higher Diploma in Public Administration (Full Time & Part Time)
- Higher Diploma in Local Government Administration (Full Time)
- Higher Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (Full Time)
- Higher Diploma in Social Development (Full Time)
- Advanced Diploma in Public Accounts and Audit (Part Time)
- Advanced Diploma in Public Administration (Part Time)
- Advanced Diploma in International Relations & Strategic Studies (Part Time)
- Professional Diploma in Education (Full Time and Part Time)
Adamawa Polytechnic HND Entry Requirements
The minimum requirements at least a Lower Credit in ND relevant to the programme and 1 year Industrial experience. For Professional Diploma, HND, BA, B. Sc and above is required.
How to Apply for Adamawa Polytechnic HND
The method of applying for all courses is online after obtaining a valid PIN. The application fee is N2000 only. Visit the Application Page to see the complete details on how to apply.
For further information, please contact:
The Admissions Office:
Adamawa State Polytechnic,
P. M. B. 2146, Yola,
Email: [email protected]