Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT post UTME application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is on sale.
This is to notify the general public and all candidates, including military personnel, who selected the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna as their choice of Institution during the last JAMB UTME that the post UTME screening exercise application form is out. JAMB candidates who did not previously select AFIT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the Institute and have the JAMB UTME cutoff point are to equally prepare to participate in the screening exercise.
About Air Force Institute of Technology.
The Air Force Institute of Technology is a higher education institution engaged in imparting knowledge, skills and learning to students using specialised facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development for the aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines.
Air Force Institute of Technology – Available Programmes and Requirements.
National Diploma (ND) Programme – Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology and Explosive Ordnance Technology:
1. JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark and pass in AFIT’s post-JAMB UTME screening test and;
2. Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least a pass in English Language and credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry and 2 other subjects from Additional Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Statistics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics and Metal Work or
National Diploma (ND) Programme – Business Administration and Management:
1. JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark;
2. Candidates should possess a Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economic/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Statistics, Geography, Agricultural Science, Government and Biology or,
3. Credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND examination in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects listed in Paragraph 5d(2) above.
How to Apply for Air Force Institute of Technology Post UTME.
For a successful application, candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as explained below:
- Payment to E-Tranzact
- ND Bio-Data Registration
Candidates should visit any branch of commercial bank and make payment of the sum of N4,000.00 only less bank charges into the e-tranzact account for AFIT ND. There is no account no, applicants should simply ask for E-TRANZACT-ND AFIT account. After payment, the bank teller would give a print-out which will be needed to proceed with online registration. In the print-out, there are two numbers namely:
a. Receipt Number.
b. Confirmation Number.
Click on the AFIT ND 2016 Link. Insert the RECEIPT and CONFIRMATION Numbers from the Bank to gain access into the registration portal.Complete the Bio Data page and begin registration.
Applicants, after completing the Step above, would proceed to Registration Page to begin data entry on the online form. Data such as Bio Information, Results, JAMB Score etc will be filled. On completion, the applicant will be required to upload his/her passport photograph which should not be more than 1MB in size. The size of such uploaded picture will be validated against this requirement, candidate should therefore take note.
After a successful upload of the picture, the applicant should proceed to print the Photo Card. The photo-card would carry the applicant’s basic identity information and the card will be required for entry into the exam hall on the exam day.
CLOSING DATE FOR ADMISSION APPLICATION IS SATURDAY 30 JULY 2016.