Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME / admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Authorities of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session Degree programmes admission exercise.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Admission Requirements.
Candidates who choose Alvan Ikoku College of Education as their first/second and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are qualified for the degree programmes post UTME.
Alvan Ikoku Federal University of Education Post UTME Registration Procedures.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please follow these steps religiously to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
The deadline for completing the online registration and screening forms is: Monday 5th September 2016.
Candidates who fail to meet the deadline will be disqualified.